Sunday, August 2, 2009

Best places in houston/woodlands texas to get hair cut/color. please help me out.?

i am looking for a really nice place to get my hair cut and colored at in houston or the woodlands texas. does anyone have any recommendations.



Best places in houston/woodlands texas to get hair cut/color. please help me out.?

Me, my mom and daughter have been going to Debbie in Spring for years. She cuts and colors all of our hair. I have been to the salons in the woodlands, they are nice but its hard to get someone to listen to you...lol If you want her phone number, just send me an email I'll gladly send it.



Best places in houston/woodlands texas to get hair cut/color. please help me out.?

no i don't well maybe try to ask someone else love ya though see ya girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment