Sunday, August 2, 2009

PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

I have had the same hairstyle/cut for ages it is so borring i want a really drastic hair makeover.



My hair is thick, straight and blonde. At the moment it is a couple of inches below my shoulder, i have a fringe and a round face.



Im looking for a new length, style and colour. I am allready getting it layerd. any ideas thanxin advance!!! pics and links are muchly appreciated.



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

These links show pictures that show haircuts that go best for those with round faces...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



For color, I would go dark blonde with some lighter blonde highlights. Maybe add some red if you want something funkier. Whatever you do, do NOT get your hair cut above the chin. Round face types look best with hair lines that fall below the chin. An A line type cut would be really cute too. Good luck!



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

it depends on the shape of your face: round, heart, oval, sqaure...your stylist should know what comliments it. if your going for new color, go darker or get darker highlights. it's time for autum, and summer is out :]



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

wear it up in a bun or a ponytail



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

I have the same kind of hair.. I had some darker lowlights put in it and I got my hair stacked... Thats when its longer in the front and kinda goes up in the back. When you get it stacked, it doesnt necessarily have to be SUPER short. My longest layer is about half inch below my chin. Good Luck!



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

go nicole richie!!



this is so cute!!!



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

a bob is cute, but really looks better if you have a longer face



go with shoulder length if you want a shorter cut, and layer it =D



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff196...



I want this hair



PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?

hey...thanx for ur advice....well for u i think dat a new hairstyle pikaboo will luk gr8 on u!! according to me ur texure will be gr8 for dat hairstyle...check it out on d net!!

No comments:

Post a Comment