Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair Cuts? Hair Dye?

I have very very dark brown hair. I want to go for a short pixie-like haircut, with serious bangs. Kinda punk.



My pale-skinned friend died her hair purple and black and it looked beautiful. My skin is a medium olive. Suggest what colours I should die my hair? I straighten it every day, so maybe only afew highlights would be a good idea.



Suggest good haircuts and hair dye colour for an olive-skinned girl like me?



Hair Cuts? Hair Dye?

Well if you want to do some crazy, un natural colors (i.e. not browns / blond) then i suggest you dye your hair a light shade of brown before you put in any color. If you dont then the dye wont show up to well (trust me - i have dark hair too and the color only shows in the light) andit will only tint your hair, not dye it. Hair color takes to lighter hair colors best.



Well i would suggest maybe some shades of red or pink.



Also since you have an oval shapped face i would do a layered look to compliment your face. The bangs would really help frame your face (to make it not look too long - since you also have a long neck).



But what ever you choose just make sure you love it. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment