Sunday, August 2, 2009

How much would you be willing to pay for a long hair cut?

If you would like to share a specific chain hair salon preference, please name the company name and pricing. Thank you! :)



... or better yet, how much are long hair cuts usually (cut and styling)



How much would you be willing to pay for a long hair cut?

I assume you are talking about the length of your hair rather than the length of time it takes to cut your hair. Usually hair cuts at any place run at the same price for any length of hair. If it's 10 dollars for a hair cut, it's ten dollars for any hair cut. I personally never go to the cheap pro-cut type places... because A... they never cut my hair the way I tell them to, and B the people they have working their are usually less experienced. I go to places where they charge about 30 dollars for a hair cut and style, and I also ask girls who spend alot of their hair where they get their hair done and how good are they....ect. I kinda do research before I decide to let someone take scissors to my hair. So my answer is 30-40.... never above that... that's too expensive!!! But less than 20 might mean a crappy job depending on where it is and who you get.



How much would you be willing to pay for a long hair cut?

between $30-50

No comments:

Post a Comment