Sunday, August 2, 2009

A hair cut to a slimmer face?

i have a round face shape, i don't have double chin or anything just cheeks, my forehead is not small but not wide either, and the tip of my nose is kinda big. my eyes are medium sized and brown, and i have long dark eyebrows, olive skin, kinda pinkish. my natural hair colour is dark brown, my hair is medium lengh (mid back lengh) and wavey.



i want a hair style that gives an illusion of a slimmer face and doesn't need much of care and time, and gives volume to my hair.



do u suggest any colours also? ive never coloured my hair.. and i like bangs..but do u think they will suit me?



A hair cut to a slimmer face?

I too have a round face, as does my mom and brother - and none of us are overweight, either...my grandma gave us this feature (bless her), so it is genetics!



Check out the links below -- they're just for us - lots of tips and examples for a flattering cut...enjoy! {Yes, you can have bangs, just keep them 'wispy' and/or somewhat to the side!}



Also, having a round face tends to make us look younger than most people -- at my high school reunion - people I hadn't seen in 20 years thought I was the youngest looking one in the bunch!



p.s. - don't colour your pretty hair - sounds like its perfect...check out magazines or talk to someone at a good salon first!



A hair cut to a slimmer face?

bangs and angles



A hair cut to a slimmer face?

I have the same sort of face and have had my long hair cut into a bob with it layered around my face so now my face looks round.



It stays in place for about 3 days without having to put rollers or heated brush on it. Looks elegant I am told as well as you can dress it up with a glittering clip for evening wear as well.



A hair cut to a slimmer face?

i have a round face and for yeras i just thought my head was extra big. Turns out the haircut i've been getting for 10 years straight made it look that way. I cut it shoulder length all the time cause i was so used to it. I started growing up my hair with thick bangs and lots of layers. By thinning the bottem layers turns out, my heads not that big! So you can keep your length but get lots of layer and you can get angled cuts to make your face look slimmer. Btw having a round face isnt bad its just how you were born and i think its kinda cute on girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment