Sunday, August 2, 2009

Emo/Punk Hair for guys?

Well I want to get my hair cut somewhat like Bob Bryar's from My Chemical Romance, but I don't necessarily want it quite as much across the eye. I've got about the same hair color as him. Any pictures or sites that are similar? Also is there any way to do that without growing your hair out terribly long and then cutting it? Thanks.



Emo/Punk Hair for guys?

awwh ^__^ you want bobs hair.



Grow your hair a little, and then cut it into the shape and then grow it and cut it until you have the shape you want if you don't want to have terribly long hair. Do you have the right face for Bob!hair though? Some people can't pull it off.



Emo/Punk Hair for guys?

u can't go wrong with dyed tips



like pink or purple



something that stands out!!!



Emo/Punk Hair for guys?

my chemical romance is the best band ever :)



Emo/Punk Hair for guys?

go to photobucket and search for it

No comments:

Post a Comment