Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thick, pouffy, medium length hair. Hairstyles?

I have a round/heart shape face. I wear glasses. I have thick pouffy wavy hair. In some areas it is curly. It is about 20 cm past my shoulders,maybe a tiny bit longer. My mom has been cutting my hair since, well forever.so it has been the basic cut just straight around. I am almost 14 and I am ready for change. I would be going to hair dressers/salon whatever you call it to get a hair cut. What styles might look good on me? (Photos would be great too)



Thanks if you have posted anything.



O_o



Thick, pouffy, medium length hair. Hairstyles?

If you have poofy hair, you need to cut long layers to take out some of the poof, or at least make the poof look better. Super-short layers are not good, because that will just make the poof look even worse. It would also look cute if you had some of the layers framed around your face. Then dry it straight with a big barrel brush, and use a large curling iron to curl the ends. You could also use a straightening iron after drying it. Poofy hair gets dry easily when you start styling it, so you should start using a leave it, unless you have really oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment