Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why can't I get a good hair cut?

In the past year I have been to 6 different hair stylist, and I have paid from $25-$55. I cant get a good haircut. It seems as though they rush through the cut to get to the next client that was double booked. I am desperate.



Why can't I get a good hair cut?

not all hairsylists are @@@ @@@@@...give us a break... usually its the clients fault because they really do not know what is involved with a new style... Suggestion... go to a Regis Salon... they are everywhere... 25 to 30 for a womans cut... and they are good.. also ask for someone that has done hair more than 7 yrs..... good luck



Why can't I get a good hair cut?

started out defensive because of some of the comments that people were saying..... i try 2 read before i give my best answer....... good luck kim Report It



Why can't I get a good hair cut?

maybe you have low self esteem or something...idk.



Why can't I get a good hair cut?

usually its the case where you get what you pay for... but not in your case. i wen through the same thing until i found my stylist so i suggest you find a good salon thats ranked well and tell them your story... i laid down the law for them basically and thats the only way your gonna get what you want.



so good luck and hopefully you find a winner.



Why can't I get a good hair cut?

OMGSH I have the SAME exact problem. What is it with hairstylists?! They don't take us seriously, at least they haven't taken me seriously in my past experiences. It's sooo annoying. Basically, I have learned that you have to tell them EXACTLY what you want, BEFORE they even start cutting your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment