Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cutting my hair....need ideas?

ive cut it many times, but im dying it black this weekend and i want a cute haircut to go with it, something a teen would like, i am almost 16. but right now my hair is like to my shouders, or a little above my shoulders. so if anyone has any link of cute haircuts that would be awesome



my hair is naturally...wavy..but i like to straighten it. im into the punk/skater/emo look if it helps at all



Cutting my hair....need ideas?

Well your hair sounds alot like mine. I got a razor cut, so all the ends are really pieces and messy looking. Ask them to "channel" the ends and do it with a razor and thinning shears. I really like the cut and its easy to style. Also get the back shorter and "choppy", leave longer pieces in the front. Maybe take about 2 inches off.



Hope this helps. Good luck. : )



Cutting my hair....need ideas?

www.beeunique.co.uk



justhairstyles (type it in google)



http://hairstyles2006.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment