Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need help with a good hair cut!!?

i have blonde wavy hair a little bit past my shoulders and i cant (not allowed) to straighten it! how should i get it cut???



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

Lucky you! Blond and natural curly. Who wouldn't die for that? you really need to just look at a magazine and find someone with the same shape face that you have. Round, oval etc. When you find that see what their hair is like, is it the texture of yours or the length or the color? If it has at least two of these and you like it then you can probably deal with it on you. That would be where to start. Then go to a good hairdresser and ask that they style our hair like the pic. Be realistic. You won't look like that person but you will have a good result. Then pay attention to the products and the way they do your hair. Try a style that uses the least amount of change....less money, time and more practice. You probably will need to find a cheaper version of that product at the department store and practice on yourself. If you have naturally curly hair use products for that type hair and work with it, not against it. Most of us would kill to have what you have and you are fighting it. That is how it usually is right? Don't straighten it, guys love wavy hair. I know you are beautiful and chemical treatments only make your hair look stripped and burnt out. Really. So, use a good conditioner...try the ones for black persons if you need to, it is relaxing. I am serious. When you find a product that works, stick with it. By the way always rinse with cool water and never rub your hair to dry, pat it. This saves the cuticles and makes it have more shine. Good luck and Relax. You are beautiful and don't know it.



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

u could get it layerd if u want and or u could cut it a little in between ur chin and shoulders. also have it shaped to fit ur face. hope u find out what u want =)



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

You have to look at the shape of the face also, I suggest asking around for a good salon. And remember you get what you pay for, so pay.



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

Haha its your lucky days! Because the new style consist of wavy naturalized hair and definitally not a single straight hair. Well it depends on your face shape and your age. If you have oval for example, almost any haircut can match it. Round face and heart face, something wavy would suit you ect. Go search google.com and find a celebrity that looks like you or has the same physical feautures of you and pick out some suggestions! Also use a curly iron to make some beachy hair texture and moose to lift it a bit. It should look good. Good luck.



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

u should cut it 2 a little bit above the end of ur neck and get a good job or something when u grow up so u can be free 2 pay some hair stylist 2 permanently straighten ur hair.



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

If you cut it shorter and have it layered, it could bring out some really cute curls. Personally, I'm a hair retard, and I totally rely on my stylist to help me figure out what is best. I give her some framework, like my lifestyle, how much time I am willing to spend, and a general length - then I say "Go to town!"



But you can't go to some cheapo no-appointment shop for this, you have to go to a salon and find someone who cares and knows what they are doing.



It helps too to not be too picky and have some perfect ideal in your head about what you want to look like, and it's really someone else. Just keep an open mind.



I need help with a good hair cut!!?

try a shaggy hairdo

No comments:

Post a Comment