Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

DO you think I have a good hair cut? I have a heart shaped head and long layers the shortest layers are at my chin. I have very very straight long hair. (my hair is in between shoulder length and half down back length)



Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

yes, it sounds cute.



Hope I helped. (:



Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

Yes.



Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

yupp



Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

Well it sounds nice, do u not like it??



Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

that sounds very cute :)



Do you think I have a good hair cut??? You tell me???

Good? Yes. Unique? Not in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment