Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm 15 and i want to get a hair cut?

i want a haircut thats different and describes my personalitiy more my hair is long and layered and i would like to keep it that way it is also dark brown what should i do maybe like an emo cut? send me pics or something please help me and thank you.



I'm 15 and i want to get a hair cut?

scratch the emo cut.. just go talk to the lady an tell her what you want ims ure she can figure something out that fits what you want.. after all it is her job



I'm 15 and i want to get a hair cut?

go to the barber and explain your problem there.



I'm 15 and i want to get a hair cut?

While emo cuts are fun, and different, it can be quite dramtic. some of the the cuts i do, have pieces that are 2 inches long in the collic area on the crown of the head. I would consult with your parents, on what you can and can't do. Find pics on the internet, and bring them with you when you've decided on what you want. (it makes our job easier)



Hope you find something cute and fun that fits you.



I'm 15 and i want to get a hair cut?

go to ivillage.com and click on beauty and health then makeovers. Look at all the hairstyles and upload ur pic and try all the cuts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment