Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have a "fungus" near my ear where the shears cut my hair...?

It may be from the hair cut place... they may not dis-infect their scissors or shears ... its very dry red spot... its not a ringworm..... It may be another type of fungus.. Just wondering did this happen to anyone else that got a hair cut and experienced this problem... IM a GUY!!! the type of haircut is a fade so they have to cut close near the scalp and I think I might have "picked" something up from other clients if they did wash their shears before servicing me???



I have a "fungus" near my ear where the shears cut my hair...?

Use over the counter fungus treatment like Lamasil. Creams are best-they stay where you put them. Then either change barbers or insist that they clean the scissors right before they use them on you. That is a wee bit disgusting.



However, don't be too quick to blame, I had a fungus on my upper chest with NO exposure to others, it just happens sometimes. I had the Doc look at it because I was worried it was some kind of cancer or something! Also had one on the face right under my nose from my nose spray which contained steroids. It takes a number of treatments to clear it up. Be sure to follow directions. If it still doesn't go away-see the doctor or dermatologist.



Live well and do good.

No comments:

Post a Comment