Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

DID you tell the person who cut your hair?



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

Absolutely. Customer satisfaction is their job, and you are paying for a service that should make you happy. If they didn't follow your instructions and didn't give you what you wanted, you should definitely tell them. And hopefully not pay.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

I got one now...And yes I think she she got the message..



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

I didn't say anything, usually it hits me 3 days later. I just work it.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

yes and I told them nicely.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

I got a bad haircut but i did not tell them i just didn't go to them anymore. But before you take any action make sure youtold this person exactly what you wanted.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

Absolutely..and no tip for you!!!



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

Yes! I've had my hair cut by a few ladies who would not cut it the way I asked. They just had to try and convince me that the cut was not what I wanted even though I persistently told them that I did in fact want that cut. And they still would not cut it the way I wanted! Gah, that really gets to me! That's why I started cutting my own hair...take the middle man out :) haha .



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

Heh once, but that was before I got my hair stylist :]



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

yes and no :)



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

Oh yes. I got one last year. I asked for 3 inches off and she gave me these crazy choppy layers. My hair was all one length so it was definitley all my hair stylist.



I told her straight out that it wasn't at all what I wanted and that I hated it. She said that my next visit here would be discounted and I told her that I would never come back. I sure didn't leave HER a tip.



I think its very important to tell someone if you don't like the haircut you got. That's there job! They need to be focused on giving customers what they asked for instead of what they think would look good or what they want.



I'm going to beauty school when I get out of highschool and I'm going to be a hair stylist, so I'm definitely going to be more careful when I start doing people's hair. A bad haircut can really ruin someone's life! I would never want to do that to anyone!



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

I have had lots of bad hair cuts. Usually I just don't go back. The one time I did complain (politely) her attitude made me change my mind about getting her to correct it. The one hair stylist that did a good job is too far away to go to very often so I usually cut my own hair. I have to turn into a pretzel to do the back (very painful). It's better than paying for a haircut that I have to fix when I get home anyway.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

no, get a flattop



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

Yeah, when I was in beauty school I let my friend cut my hair. She gave me a medium layered cut. Slid-cut, angled in front. Shortest layer was at my occipital bone. I had bangs too.



But....it was like, 2 inches uneven on the other side. There were also a bunch of holes because she couldn't blend the 90 degree cut with the back. :(



=_____=



I didn't find out until later and by the time I did she moved away.



lol.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

as a stylist, I would much rather have my client tell me they arent happy so it can be fixed than for them to leave hating their hair. Tell your stylist when you are not happy, that is very important. and as for the answer about hair stylists needing to give people what they want instead of what we think looks good on them, the fact is, 75% of my clients tell me what they want and then when I tell them the kind of cut they just described, that wasnt at all what they want, people call layers feathering, which are 2 totally different looks, clients dont know the technical names for cuts and sometimes describe them wrong and then get the wrong cut. It is usually not us doing what we want to do. We get over experimenting in beauty school.



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

yes i have and they knew i was in the chair fuming



HAVE you ever recieved a bad hair cut?

after the second time i switched salons-but i made sure each time that the person in charge knew that i did not like the cut and that i was not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment